Who Sella-car.co.uk is
How and what information we collect
The information we collect via this website may include:-
(1) Any personal information details you type in and submit such as your name, your address, your email address, etc.
(2) Your fixed or temporary IP address (your computer’s individual identification number when you are on the internet or other such network) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(3) Use of email updates, emails we send you if you have selected to receive email updates on our goods, services and offers.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) to comply with legal requirements placed upon us, and
(2) to process your order and or application and or contract etc, to provide after-sales care and maintain guarantee and service records. We may pass your details to another organisation that we have contracted from/to for goods and/or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales care, and
(3) to carry out security checks and keep a record of that check to use in future security checks – this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions.
As Sella-car grows and becomes the holding company of other companies, and trades with different and new trading names we may need to pass the information we collect to other companies within our group for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our websites, issuing Sella-car company emails, processing payment cards and banking for us.
(1) You can ask us not to include you in any future direct marketing communications. To do this, please email our Customer Care Department using this link or at any time mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type Marketing in the subject line and then the following in the main (body) text area:
a) your full name
b) your postal address with postcode and country
c) your email address
We will then stop you getting direct marketing. We will still keep your details for processing your order and/or application and/or contract and/or fulfilling customer care and/or after sale obligations and/or 3rd party contracts and/or legal requirements placed upon us.
(2) You can send us changes in your personal information for us to update by emailing details of your changes to our Customer Care department or at any time mailing to this email address email@example.com. Please type Information in the subject line of your email.